ACM 360 provides ETF portfolios designed for your clients.
ACM 360 is an automated investment management platform to help you serve clients more efficiently, while delivering a digitally enabled experience clients have come to expect.
A diverse set of 30 possible portfolios for your clients that reflect their investment strategies and risk objectives.
Taxable and IRA-Specific Portfolios
Simple Funding Options
Automated rebalancing, tax-loss harvesting and client on boarding
- Provides automated re balancing for accounts over $5,000.
- Automates tax-loss harvesting for accounts over $50,000 with the option to turn on or off.
- Offers paperless onboarding,with streamlined account opening and funding process.
- Integrates with leading third party technology solutions so you can leverage these accounts in other places, such as your CRM or portfolio management tools.
- 4% cash minimum in each portfolio with cash held in Charles Schwab Bank.
- No account service fees, trading commissions or custody fees charged to clients.
New opportunities start here.
Online enrollment is easy and paperless. Your clients will answer 12 straightforward questions to help determine their investor profile and complete the account opening process. We make a final review of the portfolio and adjust it if necessary, before money is invested. Once your clients are set up, they can manage their accounts and access statements and reports from their desktop or mobile device.
The ACM 360 platform was designed to meet the needs of advisors, so it easily integrates with many of the systems that you and your clients already rely on. Portfolio account information is available through data downloads and supports integration with many third-party technologies such as your portfolio management system or CRM.